AirAsia credit card and loyalty management system
Support the launching of a new Visa Card of AirAsia corporated with Hong Leong Bank. In addition to the usual features of a normal credit card, this special card offers great benefits with AirAsia including earning AirAsia Big Points whenever they use card and then redeem for flights or deal on AirAsia. This turns a frequent flyer program to be a truly comprehensive lifestyle business.
05 Full stacks and 05 Front-end developers
Hospitality & Tourism | Loyalty Program
Products and Services
Customer Registration Website, Big Points Management System
2018 – 2019
Share Your Vision With Us
In 2018, Malaysians ranked amongst the global Top 5 in Flying index with at least 5.5 average flights annually with 83% of them checking flights online or via mobile. These savvy travellers were also the most cost-conscious in Asia with 97% placing price as a main criteria for flights booking. AirAsia was aiming to transform the normal airline loyalty program (so called BIG Points) to a true travel and lifestyle business. They were pursuing a product that features simplicity in usage, superiority in value and seamless experience. It has to be intuitive and integrated in the day-to-day activities of customers and avoids the need for a separate interface.
The basic concept is to democratize loyalty points by making AirAsia points (Big Points) a universal digital loyalty currency that is easy for everyone to earn and redeem. AirAsia has collaborated with Hong Leong Bank Berhad to issue AirAsia Credit Card. Every time you spend on your card whether locally or internationally you’ll earn AirAsia points and these will show on your statement and each month added to your AirAsia account. The points work like cash and are borderless, meaning they can be utilized in any country with AirAsia presence. Cardholders can redeem for AirAsia flights and other AirAsia services/deal or save by using your AirAsia points when you purchase flights.
SmartDev was chosen as the outsourcing partner to help AirAsia team debut their first mission to go beyond the normal Loyalty program. We did corporate to deliver:
1. The well branded website to introduce AirAsia Visa Card (Gold & Platinum)
2. The registration function in official website to guide customers through single steps.
3. A Loyalty Management System to track the number of Big Points that customers have earned and guide to redeem it for AirAsia flights and other products.
With the successful of AirAsia Visa Card program in Malaysia, AirAsia has been launching different corporations with other banks in SEA region: Bangkok Bank AirAsia credit card in Thailand; AirAsia – Permata Bank Platinum Credit Card & Debit Card in Indonesia & AirAsia – RCBC Bankard Credit Card in Philippines.
AirAsia credit card & loyalty management system
- Register online for Membership
- Integrate with bank to fasten the registration process
- Apply for Gold or Platinum Card with different values and benefits
- With the Platinum Card, you can instantly upgrade to AirAsia Platinum membership status. Enjoy Priority Check-In, Boarding and Xpress Baggage
Earn & Track Points easily
- The 2 credit cards (AirAsia Gold Credit Card and AirAsia Platinum Credit Card) go a long way towards boosting AirAsia BIG Points (the well known Loyalty Program of the brand)
- Earn AirAsia points on daily and AirAsia spend – wherever you are in the world.
- All the transactions are real time updated in the Loyalty Management System so that card holder can easily track how much points they have earned and guide for the next sections.
Let’s Build Something Together
What is SmartDev?
How big is your development team?
How do I get a quote?
Put your email address in the form and an expert will contact you shortly after analyzing your business requirements. We sign an NDA to ensure the highest degree of privacy. We will then issue a comprehensive project proposal, including cost estimates, timelines and skills required for your project. Upon agreement, we will assemble your team and begin delivery within ten days.